Position: Creative Director - North America
Location: South Bay
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Interviewing now
Our client, a major e-commerce site is seeking a Creative Director to join their team. This is a full-time onsite position in San Jose.
This is an exciting opportunity to manage and direct the creative team for North America!
Creative Director Responsibilities:
- Transform ideas and general concepts into actions, projects, and completed creative
- Formulates short and long term creative goals and strategies for achieving them
- Maintains consistency from off-site creative platforms and campaigns to onsite consumer engagement and experience.
- Optimizes production efficiency for high volume, budget, timelines and e-commerce-centric best practices.
- Collaborates with key partners including external agencies, cross-department teams and regional team.
This position reports to Chief Creative Officer and also partners with Copy Director.
Creative Director Experience:
- Has a strong understanding of media channels and their roles and opportunities.
- Experience with creative for traditional, digital, social and emerging channels.
- Intimate understanding (executing, conceptualizing and overseeing) of art direction, design, agile content creation UX, and e-commerce.
- Experience leader who has manages diverse teams
- Strong understanding of creative strategy, brand development and multichannel creative
- Has a clear sense for the type of creative leader they are, why creatives are inspired and will follow you
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please note your desired salary range for this Creative Director position.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.