Position: Creative Director - UX
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our client in Buckhead in the real estate technology industry is looking for a seasoned Creative Director ready to make an impact in shaping all aspects of its desktop, mobile web and native mobile apps experiences.
As the Creative Director, you will manage, mentor and work alongside your team to deliver cutting-edge prototypes and designs. The Creative Director will collaborate with product managers and key stakeholders to deliver an exceptional user experience that is seen by millions of people each month.
You must demonstrates both leadership and hands-on design expertise to be considered for this role.
- Lead the overall creative direction and digital content
- Take a hands on approach along with the support of your team to create and execute content and designs
- Successfully manage and mentor a team of established and diverse designers
- Collaborate with Product Managers to create wireframes, sketches, prototypes, and visual designs
- Produce production assets and design specifications for development teams based on approved designs
- BA/BS in Graphic Design or Visual Communications or on-the job equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience
- Proficient Axure and a variety of design tools (including but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite, XD, Sketch, InVision etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and how it effects front-end design
- Excellent communication, problem solving, presentation and adaptability teamwork skills
- Ability to articulate design thinking through whiteboard sketches to high fidelity interactive prototypes
- Passionate about design with the ability to give and receive feedback
Bonus if you have:
- HTML 5 / CSS3 Coding
- Motion Graphics
- Project Management
- Experience working on platforms, marketplaces, and/or Ecommerce is a plus
You must have a strong online portfolio demonstrating design thinking/process (problem/solution, before/after, research, sitemaps, user-flows, wireframes, prototypes, visual concepts, styleguides).
This is a full-time, direct hire role located in Buckhead.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.