The Maude Group applies unconventional thinking to unlock the power of experience for organizations through strategic storytelling and implementation. Our design philosophy is fueled by the continuous search for new ideas to engage audiences.
If you have the proven ability to interpret creative concepts through applied technology and a strong desire to break new ground, then we would like to meet you. Working alongside our designers and project managers, you would perform evaluations, wireframing, and programming, while implementing projects across diverse technology platforms including AV systems, interactives, projection mapping, VR, AR, and AI.
- 3-5 years' experience working on interactive and multimedia projects in physical and digital formats
- Degree in design, computer science, or a relevant field
- High proficiency working with TouchDesigner, Notch, or similar authoring tool
- Experience working with OpenFrameworks or other graphics-oriented languages
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- C++ or C# experience is a plus
To learn more about collaborating on meaningful work in a creative atmosphere with The Maude Group, contact us today.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide a portfolio demonstrating your relevant experience with your application.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.