Position: Demand Generation Manager
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: Around $70K, DOE
Our marketing technology client is hiring a Demand Generation Manager with Marketo Certification for a full-time opportunity!
In this role, you will have to:
- Take ownership of company's transition to Marketo platform
- Lead the marketing automation strategy of a growing digital department
- Oversee the lead generation funnel and database management via Marketo CRM
- Analyze marketing automation reports and current technology trends to present recommendations to various stakeholders
- Create content for email deployment, PPC campaigns, and related digital marketing strategies
- Work with sales, marketing and creative team members to measure performance of digital marketing programs
- Engage with sales teams to educate them on current processes and metrics, and strengthen alignment between sales & marketing
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
Do you have?
- 3+ years of marketing automation and CRM experience
- Marketo certification (or at least a foundation in Marketo)
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, analyze effectiveness and ROI
- Foundation in Google AdWords is a must
- Mastery of Excel
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or equivalent degree
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, illustrator)
BONUS if you have:
- Foundation in SalesForce.com best practices
- Proficiency with WordPress
- Experience with video and video editing
- Background in technology/software
- Experience in B2B environment
This is a full-time position near SunTrust park! Great company culture and fun team.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.