Position: Designer - Graphic Designer
Estimated Duration: 6 Months
Starts: As soon as the right candidate is identified
I'm reaching out to see if you're available for a new contract role - Designer - Graphic Designer at Amazon. If so, below is the info we have.
The designer will work alongside senior designer(s) to expand an already established digital design direction for large initiatives across multiple communication asserts in a wide variety of formats. The designer will provide additional assistance to the production design team and handle updating changes to existing assets or in some cases, create brand new design content.
- Design with a focus on ingress banners, emails, marketplace stores minor updates, promotion materials, updates and maintenance.
- Display advertis ing, global banners, secondary email content and promotion materials.
- Sit close, cubicles; quiet; have dedicated meeting times to collaborate; focused; have work outlined in the project management tool; work independently
Please let me know:
- If you are interested in being submitted to this role
- Confirm your hourly rate of $33/hour (max budget for this role)
- Please provide an updated resume
- Any date conflicts you have coming up (planned vacations, etc.)
- If you have any interviews currently taking place or nearing the offer stage with other companies?
- If you ever worked at Amazon. If yes, please provide the name of your hiring manager and the dates you were there (MM/YY - MM/YY).
If you are interested in being presented, we need your right to represent you for this role. Please insert your full legal name in the space provided.
I, _____ give Creative Circle the right to represent me to Amazon role number 31240-1 - Designer - Graphic Designer
Details: 6 months
Location: New York
WHAT WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOU:
1. Please tell us about your Graphic design background within fashion/retail working on high digital projects using strong typographic skills
2. Tell us about your attention to detail, ability to think big (creative skills), Dive deep ( know where to look, find the detail) and earn trust of teammates
3. Tell us about your ability to work autonomously in fast paced environment working quickly/meeting deadlines; staying organized; good communication
4. Tell us about your use, knowledge and of Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
Required skills: (Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you):
- Familiarity in Adobe Creative Suite; Sketch
- Strong color and typography skills
- Really clean bold aesthetic
- Efficient and organized; attention to detail
- Basic programming/HTML skills and basic video/GIF/MP4 editing would be a bonus.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.