Our client, a leading entertainment studio, is in need of a graphic designer. This is a long-term freelance assignment that is onsite and on the Westside. The Freelance Graphic Designer/Production Artist will provide graphic design and production support for mostly print based collateral, signage, invites, ads, banners, packaging and a variety of graphic art projects (including presentations) that accurately reflect the company's brand. Must have a solid background in print design and be extremely well versed in building final production mechanicals.
- Take conceptual direction from the Art Director and create original graphics for client projects
- Take ownership of projects from conception through production
- Support the execution of new creative ideas (marketing campaigns, event collateral, etc.)
- Package and preflight files for release to vendors or printers
- Assist with setting up and training freelancers
View 3 job postings at Syndicatebleu
- 5-10+ years of experience in an agency setting or in a high-volume organization working in graphic design and production
- Knowledge of both digital and print production is a must
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat), Microsoft Office, and Keynote, with a high level of technological literacy on Mac platform
- Experience with After Effects and Dreamweaver a plus!
- Ability to work well with a team, with a strong desire to collaborate
- Excels in a fast-paced environment and is proactive and self-managing
- Ability to switch gears from project to projects as deadlines shift
- Extremely detail- and solution-oriented with strong listening and communication skills
If you are interested and available, please respond with the most recent copy of your resume and link to portfolio.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los AngelesFair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.