Our client, a luxury fashion brand located in Irvine, is in need of a Designer to join their creative team! This is an onsite freelance opportunity.
- Design both print and multimedia collateral for the company's retail store, advertisements, PR efforts, branding, etc.
- Oversee all design projects from conception through production
- Partner with vendors in finalizing quotes, job order, and research for different print techniques
- Attend press checks with the design team and ensure highest quality of all print collateral
- Ad hoc duties as needed
View 6 job postings at Syndicatebleu
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field preferred
- 2-3+ years of print production experience for a luxury brand
- Flexible schedules; willing to work extended hours when needed
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
If you're interested and available, please send your current resume and portfolio.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.