Position: Designer w Packaging (Beauty, Haircare) - Freelance / possible fulltime
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: As soon as the right candidate is identified
Our client, a beauty and haircare company located in Brooklyn, is seeking a freelance Designer with packaging experience to join their team, full time.
Designer will work across a range of mediums and initiatives including print, digital, environmental graphics, campaigns and packaging.
- Work with Creative Director and the design studio to assist in the creation of various branded materials across all house brands (haircare, beauty)
- Play a part from concept to completion on all projects, providing a unique point of view and supporting the overall creative work of the studio
- Work across print campaigns, digital, marketing collateral and packa ging projects, using patterns and fun colors
- Bring new ideas and input to feed campaigns and larger brand programs
- Create on-brand solutions for each brand and deliver production-ready art for mass production
- Have 3+ years of experience, with BEAUTY or haircare brands and must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Have excellent typography, layout, type setting with knowledge of production
- A playful and fun aesthetic, good use of patterns and colors!
- Be highly creative, with a portfolio of work that exemplifies a unique point of view and a wide range of work including PACKAGING
- Be a team player who is able to work well with others and always ready to learn!
- Be self-motivated with a positive attitude and strong communications skills
- Additional skills such as video editing would be a HUGE bonus!
If you feel you are qualified for this posit ion please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.