About the role:
This role is working for our client, one of the largest global
financial companies in the world. If you are excited about bringing
your digital skills to a team that is looking to push the
boundaries on work and create great experiences for customers both
internal and external, then this is a great role for you.
As a Digital Art Director you will have strong digital skills,
be comfortable taking projects from creative brief to completion,
providing new ideas and creativity while working closely with the
client's brand guidelines. You will be comfortable presenting ideas
to clients and enjoy wooing clients over to think more digitally.
OLIVER provides clients with dedicated agencies. We do this because we believe the traditional agency model is not fit for the speed of modern marketing. Businesses want, and rightly demand, the same quality of strategic and creative thinking the traditional agency provides, but at a speed that befits how they now work. The traditional agency outside-in model means that huge quantities of time are wasted in the back and forth and linear processes between agencies and clients. OLIVER agencies come to the client, live inside their office and solve their problems collaboratively. OLIVER agencies are strategic and creative, whilst being...
Reporting to the Associate Creative Director and working closely
with clients, you will work as part of a team designing and
producing a variety of materials for the digital realm. In the day
to day you'll be directing, reviewing and executing digital focused
work. Including designing high fidelity wireframes for responsive
environments. Creating or reviewing digital first initiatives
consisting of email marketing, social posts, UI toolkits and
storyboards. You should have an understanding of UX principals,
research and assessments, creating site maps and navigation, for
both internal and external facing digital experiences. Our ideal
candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced environment as part of a
This role will sit in-house with our client in FIDI and will
work closely and collaboratively with our overall Creative team as
well as our internal stakeholders.
What you will be doing:
- Producing beautiful and innovative designs
- Responsibility for the full design lifecycle from concept to
- Pitching creative solutions in response to marketing strategies
to both internal and external stakeholders
- Overseeing and managing the preparation of all finished files
that will comply with the correct output specifications
- Pushing a team of Designers to create top-tier work
What you need to be great in this role:
- 5+ years of work experience that demonstrates impeccable craft
and command of creative concepts, visual concepts, art direction
and design across a variety of projects with an emphasis on digital
but working knowledge of print.
- The ability to take projects from concept to completion, with a
history of translating strategic thinking into compelling, creative
- Understanding of design principles and an
awarenessof UX, UI and Responsive Design trends
as well as social best practices.
- Persuasive communication and presentation skills with
colleagues and clients.
- An agile work methodology.
- Experience working closely with developers and an understanding
of HTML 5, CSS, AEM.
- Deep knowledge production experience with integrated and
- A strong understanding and general skills around motion
graphics and video.
- Proven success working in small and large, collaborative
multi-functional teams across time zones and technologies.
- Able to effectively understand and execute against specific
- A desire to mentor younger art directors, designers, and other
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop,
InDesign, etc.) skills as well as Sketch and Figma. AE and
PremierPro experience a bonus.
- Experience in the world of finance also a bonus!