Our client is a busy pharma agency seeking a Digital Art Director to join the team. This is an onsite, 40+ hours/week opportunity that will last through the end of February, possibly longer based on need.
The Digital Art Director will:
- Develop concepts and execute various digital advertising materials including websites, mobile sites, apps, banner ads, emails, etc.
- Prepare layouts and storyboards for production
- Create designs across web, mobile, touch screen kiosks, banner ads, etc.
- Work with internal studio and vendors on mechanicals/comps
The Digital Art Director must have:
- At least 5 years of marketing/advertising experience
- Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Strong knowledge of digital platforms and understanding of mobile/responsive design
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Bachelor's degree in Design or related field
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.