Position: Digital Asset Coordinator
Location: West Hollywood/Beverly Hills area
Estimated Duration: Through the end of 2018, possible extension
Starts: In the next 1-2 weeks
Rate: around $22/hour DOE
Beauty brand seeking a Digital Asset Coordinator for a long-term freelance assignment.
* Review creative briefs and then assign and track projects within the asset management system
* Organize, annotate, and distribute creative assets for the brand
* Overseeing digital assets lifecycle to ensure expired assets are removed and archived accordingly
* Ensure teams are educated on proper use of the digital asset system
* Establish frameworks and updates to the asset management system
* Brainstorms ways to streamline the asset management process.
Ideal candidate will have around 1-2 years of experience within digital asset management. Experience within or interest in beauty is preferred. Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager is preferred.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.