Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Digital Designer
Location: Annapolis, MD
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time / Perm
Starts: Next Month
Rate: $55k-$65k Annually
A fashion client of ours in Annapolis, MD is seeking a Digital Designer for a full-time position with their team.
Digital Designer Responsibilities:
- Work on creating new designs and refreshing pre-created designs as well.
- The main focus of the design work will be on the company's mobile website. The designs must be formatted correctly on the mobile site.
- work with eCommerce team's goals & schedule
- design for digital platforms
- self-starter to work with a small team
- assist with trade show design & collateral
Digital Designer Requirements:
- 3-5 years of specific experience
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, Creative Suite
- Experience designing for mobile websites
- Any experience or working knowledge of designing short videos or motion graphics, or using iMovie to edit videos for sites is strongly preferred
- An interest in fashion or retail is preferred
Creative Circle is focused on protecting the health and safety of our candidates, clients, and communities. Details of our job descriptions are always subject to change, e.g., on-site vs off-site. We follow the guidance of the CDC, WHO, CPHA, and government officials. If you have questions about a specific job posting, please contact us. Be well and stay well. Creative Circle.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.