Position: Digital Designer (Fashion + HTML/CSS Skills)
Location: South Bay Area
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: around $35/hr freelance
around $75,000 full-time salary
Lifestyle brand is looking for a Digital Designer!
The Digital Designer will be responsible for the design and development of web pages and emails. You should be able to take PSD files and create design and development to improve functionality and usability of the website.
- 4+ years digital design experience
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS and WordPress
- eCommerce and fashion experience
- Portfolio that includes eCommerce, emails, landing pages and an understanding of UI/UX practices
- Strong typography and layout skills
- Must have responsive design and development skills for desktop and mobile
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.