Position: Digital Designer - Full Time
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Are you interested in working for a beauty brand's in-house team located here in NYC?
Can you design emails and digital ads? And do you have a strong understanding of how to design for social media and print? If so, our client is seeking a Digital Designer like you to join their team full time!
You will be working under the direction of the Design Director to ensure their brand message is communicated with high visual impact. The primary focus of this role will be digital but you'll also have the opportunity to work on print projects.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Concepting both digital and print marketing materials: web banners, email blasts, social media assets, posters, brochures, catalogs, flyers, signage, education materials, ads, etc. as needed
- Ensuring visual consistency and branding across various touch points (website, email campaigns, web content, social media, web banners, etc.)
- Creating custom signage for events, tradeshows and salons
- Proofing work for accuracy and compliance to brand/company standards.
- 3+ years of digital design experience
- Background in beauty / luxury / fashion, etc.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite & HTML, CSS & Flash is a plus!
- Knowledge of eCommerce channel asset best practices (e.g. general design rules for email creation, landing page layouts, banner sizing, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
This is an exciting full time opportunity available ASAP. If you fit the role requirements, please apply today!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.