Position: Digital Designer
Location: St. Louis County
Status: Freelance, onsite, 40 hrs/wk, mac laptop required w/ Adobe Creative Cloud
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within the Week
Rate: $25-38/hr; DOE
* Our client is in need of a long-term freelance Digital Designer for their corporate creative department.
* The Digital Designer will be responsible for designing, redesigning and updating various corporate web designs, PowerPoint presentations and digital visuals for their different businesses.
* Occasionally, the Digital Designer will be tasked with campus branding, advertisements, creating brand guidelines, etc., but this is mostly corporate web design.
* Candidates should have 2-5+ years of web design experience, a mobile first mentality, be able to work collaboratively, take criticism well and have a team attitude. Experience with UI / UX best practices is highly preferred.
* Experience with Adobe XD preferred and/or willingness to learn it.
* Laptop with Adobe Creative Cloud required. This is an ONSITE ROLE!
* Drug and background screen required!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$25 - US$38 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.