Position: Digital Designer
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Interviewing Now
Rate: Up to $85,000; depending on experience + relocation package
We have an exciting FULL TIME opportunity with our client in the insurance space for an Digital Designer!
This is an ideal opportunity for an Digital Designer that is passionate about results driven design that meets set KPIs.
Day-to-day responsibilities for the Digital Designer role:
- Designing and building email marketing campaigns in HTML/CSS and Dreamweaver.
- Utilizing human centered design thinking to optimize the customer experience for the emails, main site, and all microsites/ landing pages.
- Perform testing and make recommendations for improved experience for corporate emails and website updates.
- Managing all design content for the internal learning CMS platform - including uploading and making design adjustments as needed.
- UI skills or B2B experience will put you at the top of the list.
The ideal Digital Designer must be proficient with HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver and the Adobe Creative Suite.
This is a FULL TIME opportunity with a rapidly growing team! Tell us why you're the results driven designer for this position today!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$85000 per year + DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.