A famous media giant is looking for a digital line producer to manage their 24-hour livestream on all available digital platforms. The ideal candidate is highly creative and resourceful, and possesses much knowledge in the digital news/media space.
This position requires evening and weekend availability and a flexible schedule.
View 12 job postings at Syndicatebleu
- Oversee livestream control room operations, attending to any concerns/issues
- Build and follow show rundowns
- Maintain accurate timing of all live video content
- Actively manage visual graphics collateral to enhance viewing experience
- Collaborate with broadcast producers in regards to live news
- Handle all SEO and social media presence - including writing headlines, developing content, and strategizing/anticipating best practices
- Attending to additional needs in the control room as they come up
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred
- 2-5+ years of experience working in live production
- Proficiency in social media, Avid editing systems, and ENPS
- Previous experience managing SEO a must
- Extensive project management/rundown experience
- Top-notch communication skills
- Able to prioritize and accurately complete work to meet tight deadlines
This is an exceptional opportunity for a hardworking candidate. Please submit your current resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.