Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our financial services client in Washington, DC is looking for a Digital Product Designer to join their team on a contract through the end of the year with possible extension. This position is 40 hours a week.
The ideal candidate will have experience working for a Product team within an enterprise level client, You will have extensive experience working along side developers, designers and strategists.
Duties of the Digital Product Designer:
- Create design deliverables including user flows, wireframes, high fidelity mock ups and clickable prototypes
- Work with the researcher and strategist on the creation and validation of user personas, service blue prints and customer journey maps
- Observe and document user interviews and usability testing sessions
- Work with internal team to synthesis research
- Facilitate project workshops
Requirements of the Digital Product Designer:
- 4+ years of Product Design experience
- Bachelor's degree in design, UX, Service Design
- Experience working within Waterfall and SCRUM methodologies
- Experience creating UX products for desktop and mobile platforms
- Experience building interactive prototypes to illustrate design thinking