Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Digital Project Manager
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: June or July 2019
Rate: 70,000 - 75,000k
Our Digital Agency client (based in DUMBO) is seeking a Digital Project Manager to join their team Full Time.
The majority of their clients are within the luxury lifestyle space so it's important that you have a background working with clients in this space.
The Digital Project Manager will be working alongside 2 other Producers on their team but your primary focus will be on the execution and delivery of all their digital projects.
Digital Project Manager Responsibilities:
* Work closely with Business Director and Senior Producer to support new business inquiries from clients. As needed, handle planning conversations, prepare bids, timing & budget estimates summarizing project details.
* As th e Account / Project Manager for many projects you'll develop close client relationships. Be aware of project changes and new business inquiries with existing relationships, anticipating needs and ebbs/flows.
* Produce a variety of active projects with a focus on design and development for websites and mobile apps, content production for web and social platforms, and digital marketing strategy.
* Create project plans, establish timelines, milestones, and delivery schedules for new and active projects. Present a master plan to senior producer for approval for each project factoring in team, external support, and client needs.
* Oversee and carefully manage digital project profitability by monitoring time tracking on a weekly basis. Develop measures to evaluate project health and status. Proactively plan time against future weeks and deliverables as needed. Handle digital projects in Harvest to track targets, benchmarks, reconciliation of proj ect time & budget, and utilization of staff.
* Write introductions, communication strategy and rationale, project descriptions, etc. for presentations, pitches, and project profiles/case studies for digital projects.
* Review all deliveries before they go out - write, proofread, finalize descriptions, check creative against client feedback, and ensure all works meets agency standards before sending.
* Allocate resources within budget for all artists, internal staff, freelancers, and outside creative partners involved in design and development.
* Assess all project requirements and brief internal staff. Follow up and project manage each task accordingly.
* Own the set up for meetings, scheduling, facilitating location, meeting materials, and getting the team prepped in advance with rehearsals and role delegation as needed.
* Handle vendor forms, contractor NDAs and agreements, oversee invoicing with financ e manager and handle all routine admin.
* Establish systems for communication, organization, and management within the digital design team.
Digital Proejct Manager Requirements:
* 3-5 years' experience, preferably from an agency
* MUST have some experience working with luxury clients
* Strong understanding of digital projects (web / mobile builds + social media)
* Ability to be client facing and guide clients on Scopes of work, budgets, timelines, etc.
* Comfortable working with developers (1 internal and others remote)
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identi ty, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.