OLIVER is hiring a Digital Project Manager (freelance) to work on site with our client in Englewood Cliffs, NJ This role will work as part of our 18 person creative team. You will ensure the smooth running of website re-fresh projects through our design studio working closely with our creative team.
If you have worked on website re-fresehes and love working in a fast paced environment, then this is a great role for you. This role will work as part of our team, managing the roll out of site refreshes for some of Unilever's largest brands. You should have strong attention to detail, enjoy getting into the nitty gritty and be comfortable in a client facing role.
- Develop project plans and define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Assemble and coordinate project team members against project resource allocations.
- Lead all aspects of the web development process and management including: creating SOW, RACI, sitemaps, and managing wireframes, UX design, Copy/SEO, Development, Content Matrix, QA, and UAT
- Lead and manage the technology required for website CMS (ie. WordPress, Shopify, ecommerce CMS experience a plus).
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects and maintain the project scope, timeline and budgets.
- Create, update and maintain project processes and procedures.
- Present regular reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Plan, schedule, and track project deliverables using appropriate tools and communicate with the client to assure timely completion.
- Implement and manage project changes and to achieve project goals.
- Regularly provide direction and support the project team.
- 4-7 years' experience in a website project based work in agency or client marketing environment
- Knowledge of project management software platforms (i.e. MS Project)
- Excellent time management skills
- 4 years' experience managing multiple competing priorities, meeting deadlines, managing risk, and troubleshooting problems
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.