Position: Director of SEO
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Our technology client is in need of a talented Director of SEO for their growing team!
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker to work with the CEO to set the foundation for successful SEO strategy for the company. You must be able to optimize multiple websites for search engines at a granular level. You will use these tools (seoClarity, AHRefs, Screaming Frog, RankTrackr and Search Console) on a regular basis to gauge performance of internal campaigns, test theories, monitor rankings, act as first responder when something needs attention, and defend great ideas.
The ideal candidate will describe themselves as an entrepreneur. We want someone who is okay getting their hands dirty, working some long weekdays and occasional weekends, and is enthusiastic about the chance to contribute to the growing success of a start-up!
- 5+ years of SEO experience with successful analytics to share
- Experience with the following SEO Research Tools: seoClarity, AHRefs, Screaming Frog, RankTrackr and Search Console
- A strategic thinker with the ability to report on analytics, evaluate link opportunities, manage content, and make optimization suggestions to CEO
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics-with experience setting up conversion goals, utilizing advanced segments, implementing filters, etc.
Are you hungry and excited to be an integral part of a growing team? Contact us today!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.