A client in Rockville, MD is looking for a freelance to possible full time Director of Digital Web Strategy to join their team.
- Responsible for guiding and overseeing the web strategy team
- Support executives in building a skilled, innovative, Agile, data-driven team.
- Manage a team of UX/UI, content strategy, front-end development, and analytics
- Work with team leads to ensure a consistent and well-thought-out web strategy
- Lay out the vision and strategy for digital projects including websites, mobile applications, social media, and emerging technologies.
- Work with team leads to define data gathering and information reporting.
- Identify new digital innovation opportunities and provide support to internal and client stakeholders.
- Maintain project budgets, schedules, and staff levels
- Attain revenue goals by developing effective business development strategies.
- Ensure proposals represent sound technical approaches and give assurance of a targeted profit.
- Administering a quality assurance program to ensur e technical accuracy and adequacy of deliverables.
- 10+ years of experience with: analytics, UX/UI design, usability, content strategy, and front-end development.
- Certifications in the user experience and analytics field a plus.
- Significant experience in a government contracting and agency environment, including budget responsibility.
- The government contracting experience must include technical program planning and implementation, contract interpretation and administration, budget development, and administration of government projects.
- In-depth knowledge of the web redesign process
- Previously managed and led UX/UI and/or (front-end) development teams.
- Experience leading projects through the complete website redesign project life cycle utilizing traditional project management
- Familiarity or expertise with Agile methodology and processes.
- Experience with mobile development a plus.
Salary: Up to US$70 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.