Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: E-Commerce Specialist
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: May 2020
A national skin care brand is in need of an e-Commerce Specialist to join their team. This will be a direct hire opportunity.
The ideal e-Commerce Specialist will have experience with web analyitics and email campaigns.
- Manage all web analytics related to e-Commerce and ROI
- Aid in growing the sales funnel by helping with strategy and web optimizations
- Project manage all website campaigns
- Assist in testing website features across mobile and desktop formats such as: image tags, meta tags, URL structure, keywords, etc.
- Create a merchandising strategy for the website's key products
- Oversee all e-Commerce including SEO, paid search, retargeting, display, email, affiliate, direct mail, content syndication, etc.
- Analyze web traffic to insure it grows
- 4+ years of experience
- Proficiency with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience working with retailers on e-Commerce websites
- Strong understanding of websites and traffic
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$65000 per year