Position: Ecommerce Optimization Manager
Status: Full Time, Salary + Benefits Package
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Next Month
Rate: $90,000 - $110,000; Depending on Experience
* Our client is looking for an experienced Ecommerce Optimization Manager.
* This full-time role is onsite in Scottsdale.
* As the Ecommerce Optimization Manager, you will be working closely with UX, Content, and Engineering teams, so being of a team mindset is critical for success.
* The main goal is to manage the process once the viewer is on the screen and getting them to secure the purchase.
What you will be doing as the Ecommerce Optimization Manager:
* Partner closely with web analytics team to develop and implement new A/B testing models
* Use A/B testing and data analysis tools to drive website enhancements for desktop and mobile
* Utilize user testing insights to assess what is driving sales and improve where needed
* Utilize data/insights to create website management best practices
* Analyze test results to evaluate success of initiatives and share results with business partners
What you need to know as the Ecommerce Optimization Manager:
* 4+ years experience in Ecommerce website management
* Must have experience website A/B testing
* Experience with big brand analytics systems/platforms and heat maps (Adobe Analytics or others)
* Experience with Agile Scrum methodologies a plus but not a deal breaker (i.e. Rally, JIRA, Confluence)
* B2C experience preferred
* Excel proficiency for reports
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$90000.00 - US$110000.00 per year + DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.