Position: Email Copywriter
Location: Richmond, VA
Estimated Duration: 1 Year
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $35/hr DOE
A client in Richmond, VA is looking for a Copywriter to help their team ONSITE for about 1 year with the possibility to extend.
- Review and proof emails and ensure email best practices, corporate editorial standards and brand voice.
- Provide direction to designers using Acrobat and G Suite apps.
- Work with multiple teams as an email subject matter expert to develop new email marketing assets or update existing creative work.
- Work with teams on internal reviews and approvals.
- Work within tight schedules and deadlines.
- Work within regulatory and accessibility compliance guidelines.
- 2-4 years of experience, preferably digital and/or some agency experience
- Eye for detail, grammar, punctuation and errors
- Proven ability to check, re-check and check again
- Strong organizational skills a must
- Familiarity with Google Docs and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Knowledge of AP Stylebook perferred
- Knowledge of web accessibility a plus!
- Knowledge of G Suite for business a plus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.