Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our client, a large Boston-based travel company is seeking an Email Developer to join its team!
The Email Developer will report to the Senior Email Marketing Manager and will have an integral role in shaping, building and delivering email communications.
This is a very technical role, that focuses on the email builds and troubleshooting.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Taking the lead in building email templates that deliver customized content
- Focus on HTML/CSS builds, responsive design, automation workflows and customer segmentation
- Develop and modify responsive email and email template with HTML
- QA and troubleshoot email campaigns across multiple platforms
- Analyze and compile key learnings in order to optimize new communications
- Work closely with copywriters and designer to provide guidance on email best practices
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand program objectives and define campaign needs
The ideal Email Developer will have;
- 3 years experience in an email marketing or coding role
- STRONG HTML/CSS skills
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud is preferred, or another enterprise level ESP
- Experience creating complex email automations and customer segments
- Strong attention to detail
This is a full-time, onsite role and the chance to join a collaborative team at one of the most employee-focused companies!