Position: Email Developer (AMPScript)
Location: San Francisco
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $60/hr DOE
Our health care client is in need of an Email Developer to join their team on a freelance basis!
- Manage all aspects of email production to support customer registration, enrollment, and specific account feature engagement
- Coordinate with Growth teams and Production timelines to ensure cadence of emails and understand deliverables
- use AMPScript to create and display dynamic content
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS and template design
- Experience with segmentation and email deployment in Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget a plus
- SQL knowledge a huge plus
- Detail oriented with desire to improve process
- Must be able to prioritize in a deadline driven environment
This is a great opportunity to work in a technology environment where things happen fairly quickly. This client has a kitchen stocked with healthy snacks and casual work environment. You will be part of a team that is collaborative and dedicated to email production.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$55 - US$60 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.