At DuPage Credit Union, we're not a regular financial institution-we're a cool financial institution-and our data-driven, customized email marketing campaigns are at the core of our efforts to deliver a great Member experience.
As the Email Marketing Developer, you'll be at the heart of these customized email journeys to Members and leads, fusing click-inducing design with responsive and hybrid email coding that renders perfectly across devices and platforms.
You will wear a number of hats and will assist with the development of webpages and creative assets, but your crown will be email marketing. The ideal candidate is creative but also possesses the coding and analytical skills to troubleshoot renderings, interpret send results and make suggestions for improvement.
The Email Marketing Developer will work closely with the Sr. Email Marketing Specialist and Digital Strategy Manager, and will be responsible for:
- Coding emails that render beautifully across devices and platforms
- Creating images for emails in Photoshop
- Using Salesforce Marketing Cloud to produce highly targeted Member and lead lists
- Deploying both one-off and customized journey emails with dynamic content so that everyone get the right message at the right time
- Monitoring and reporting on email performance via Salesforce and Email on Acid
- Conducting A/B tests to evaluate and improve the messages we deliver
- Maintaining and adhering to the email marketing project calendar and meeting campaign deadlines
- Staying on top of email marketing news, trends, and industry practices and bringing forth ideas to help boost email performance and Member interaction
- Working with various departments to coordinate and integrate lists into Salesforce
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in creative writing, marketing, advertising, or related business field
- 2+ years' experience using HTML & CSS to code webpages or emails
- 2+ years' experience with Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
- 1+ years' experience using email marketing automation platforms. Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience a plus
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Excellent ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in Wordpress a plus
Visit https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=03e1b3e0-1a9d-4f7b-a1fc-631d6758b204&jobId=86820&lang=en_US&source=CC3&ccId=19000101_000001 to complete an employment application. Alternatively, email your resume t
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.