Position: Email Marketing Manager (Retail)
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Starts: As soon as they identify the right candidate
Rate: $100K DOE
Our client, a major shoe manufacturer is looking for an EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER to join their team!
The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for building new programs and developing a successful email marketing strategy for both online and offline business and operations.
Specifically you will:
* Work closely with the Email Service Provider (ESP) to develop and implement an email strategy based on the overall marketing strategy and best practices. You will make recommendations to management of strategies, roadmaps, and operating plans for email.
* Improve email performance by continuously testing and optimizing email creative, offers, content, messaging, subject lines, calls to action, and more.
* Increase engagement and conversion by creating personalized, highly relevant emails. Leverage purchase data and customer behaviors to build personalized dynamic emails, offers, messages, content and products to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
* Build the email subscriber base organically via Web, social, retail and various marketing opportunities.
* Manage daily operations of the email program including developing email calendars, coordinating with other marketing teams on key themes and promotions
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.