Our client, a growing San Diego biotech company, is looking for an Employee Communications Specialist to join their team! This is a 12-month long, onsite contract position in UTC with the aim of converting at the end of 2018.
You will be joining a creative communication team in a fast-moving environment. You will write and develop communications that are informative and engaging using the internal, online community, Facebook Workplace, Intranet, Digital Signage, and Speaker Events to tell employee stories.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Support companywide intranet(Drupal) and weekly newsletter, including sourcing, creating, organizing, editing, proofreading and distributing content for weekly newsletter
* Update and maintain internal content and channel calendar
* Create and upload images for global digital signage
* Create and manage editorial projects
* Provide tactical support and manage event logistics for key internal events/presentations, including creation and management of speaker calendar
* Provide administrative support to team (e.g. create and manage purchase orders, track budget spreadsheets, schedule team meetings, update team meeting agendas and track team goals)
* 1-2+ years of content creation and editing experience in AP Style
* Experience in a corporate communications a huge plus!
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with a wide range of people in a fast-paced environment
Salary: Up to $21.21/hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.