Position: Events Manager
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Rate: Salary 70,000 - 85,000
Our client in Scottsdale is looking for an Events Manager to join their team full time.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for guiding and managing agency partners and internal teams in executing the company's strategy for speaking engagements, events, seminars and tradeshows
- The primary goals and focus of this position will be building strategy and market awareness, interest inertia and ultimately lead generation campaigns
- You will directly manage event strategy and operations including exhibit purchase and leasing, logistics, budget management, vendor management, venue sourcing, marketing and registration for your events
- You will work cross-functionally with many agency and internal teams such as creative, digital, sales, and field to drive results driven programs
- Create innovative events that promote the company/brand, generate leads and develop and nurture relationships
What you need to know:
- 5+ years of corporate event planning at an agency or technology company
- You must have produced large scale events (35,000+ attendees) and have spent time planning and hands on execution of the details
- Project management skills, client / customer service experience and experience producing events
- Strong attention to detail and willing to go above and beyond to create the highest quality experience for event attendees and businesses
- This role will require 30-40% travel
- Experience managing International events / tradeshows is a PLUS!
If you have the ability to plan, manage and execute the best of events for a corporate B2B setting, you could be a great fit for this role. We are looking for someone who is passionate for events, great at managing projects and can create memorable experiences.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$70000 - US$85000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.