Position: Experiential Designer (agency) - Fulltime
Estimated Duration: Fulltime
Starts: Early October
Our client, an industry leading experiential marketing agency, is seeking an Experiential Designer to join the team.
Experiential Designer role:
* working under some of the industry's strongest creative leads and above 2-3 other Designers, you'll be joining a highly collaborative team
* ou'll be responsible for designing assets and renderings for the agency's clients (primarily within the lifestyle & entertainment sector)
* you MUST have experience in experiential and/or spatial design as it's mandatory that you you're able to design with the consumer in mind; their journey and how they'll interact with the elements of the space
Ideal Experiential Designer:
* minimum of 3 years of experience
* must be fully proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
*When applying for this role, please send us a brief explanation (2-3 sentences) of your input on your favorite experiential design project so our client can understand the level in which you were hands-on. Thank you!
This is a direct fulltime role that will ideally begin early October. The roles does come with access to their team's full suite of benefits.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.