Position: Freelance Senior Packaging Designer
Location: Northwestern Suburbs
Estimated Duration: 1 Month
Starts: Tuesday, September 4th
Rate: Up to $38/hour, Depending on Experience
* Our medical industry client is looking for a freelance Senior Packaging Designer to assist their team with upcoming POP retail projects.
* This job is onsite in the Northwestern suburbs at a public transportation accessible location.
The Senior Packaging Designer will be responsible for conceptualizing and designing product packaging, collateral, and large format graphics for retail environments. This will include:
* Providing art direction for illustrations and photography
* Managing projects from concept to completion includingprepping and releases final art and creating mock-ups
* Working closely with copywriters and product managers
* Ensuring brand consistency
The Senior Packaging Designer will have 5+ years of experience with an agency or in-house design team working on medical industry collateral and packaging.
Please respond with your portfolio containing strong packaging and branding samples!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.