Position: Front-End Web Developer
Location: South Kansas City
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Our client in Overland Park, KS needs a Front-End Web Developer with a design background to join their team on a project-by-project basis.
This Front-End Web Developer will be responsible for website maintenance and adding new elements to existing websites with an agile, growth-driven design mentality.
- Work with a team of back-end developers on a web interfaceproject to determine front-end website additions
- Build several unique pages on an existing website
- Insert custom fields into new and existing forms
- Up to 7 years' experience in web design & development
- Experience working in WordPress, Expression Engine, Craft CMS
- Ability to build a website with several unique pages and custom forms/fields
- Hubspot (growth-driven design) certified preferred
- Background in web design If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$30 - US$40 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.