Job Title: FT Senior Art Director - Agency (Music, Entertainment, Sports)
Position: Senior Art Director - Agency - Music, Entertainment, Sports - Full Time
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: ASAP - November 2018
Our client, a major brand development and marketing firm focusing on sports, entertainment + contemporary culture is looking for a Senior Art Director. To be considered for this role, your portfolio must include American sports culture, music, and entertainment.
The ideal Senior Art Director is personable, smart, passionate, and friendly. You are professional, persistent, pro-active and have a hands-on mentality. In this role, you will be responsible for the visual quality of an integrated campaign. You will be tasked with creating a campaign that has an instant, positive impact on the target audience using above the line, digital and social media components.
- Partner with a Senior Copywriter to concept, develop and produce effective conceptual ideas as a component of integrated advertising campaigns.
- Own responsibility for visual representation of brand messaging across media, including, but not limited to, TV, print, OOH, retail, environmental, digital, and experiential.
- Regroup with the Creative Director and Business Leadership team throughout the creative process, leading up to the presentation of ideas to clients.
- Be involved in the creation of and presentation of client pitches.
- Work directly with partners (both in-house and out-of-house) during the editing process.
- Mentor new creatives, reviewing their 'books' and managing new teams on placement with the agency.
- 5+ years of experience must thrive in fast-paced agency setting and have worked on projects ranging from TV, digital, radio, producing social media campaigns, OOH, and video, etc.
- A thorough understanding and refined sensibility towards photography, typography, color theory, layout and printing/digital techniques.
- MASTERY of Adobe Create Suite, with a direct focus on Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign. Premiere and After Effects skill sets add to your high score.
- Able to work under pressure and move with the storms of pitches, brainstorming sessions, and tight deadlines with flexible agility, a good sense of humor, and solid focus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;demonstrate the ability to present thoughts clearly, accurately, and succinctly.
- Excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills, having the ability to handle multiple tasks while also keeping accurate/detail ed records.
- A close-knit partner with your teammates and employees alike; equally, you can handle your own projects.
If you are someone who is looking for a company that is built on culture, entrepreneurship, diversity, and take great pride in your work, apply today!!!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)!
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.