Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Full Stack Developer
Estimated Duration: 3 months or longer
Starts: July 2020
Rate: up to $40/hr DOE
A leading agency is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer with expert-level NodeJS (preferably VueJS) to support a new website. This is a REMOTE, FREELANCE assignment that starts in July.
Hours are 40 per week.
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of development experience
- At least 5 years experience with Front End Libraries and Frameworks like React/VueJS.
- 5 years experience with API integrations (REST, GraphQL).
- 5 years experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases.
- 5 years experience with markup and layout (HTML5, CSS3).
- Experience in working with and incorporating CSS frameworks (Foundation, Bootstrap).
- Experience with CSS pre-processing and optimization. Integration/Continuous Deployment technologies such as Jenkins and Docker.
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience working in AWS / cloud environments, leveraging managed services.
The Full Stack Web Developer will be supporting a new website.
- Code, develop and support web applications
- Develop high performance REST APIs
- Write unit level and integration level testing
- Perform quality assurance on all new code.
- Design and develop micro-services and medium-sized applications with little direction.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.