A software company is in need of a Full Stack Developer to join their team on a Direct Hire basis in New York, NY. The primary responsibility of this role will be to contribute to each of phase of software development, including design, coding and implementation, testing and maintenance. The ideal candidate will be able to create rich user interactions and experiences across business applications.
- Work directly on a Web application development team to produce best in class products using front-end and back-end technologies
- Develop within MVC frameworks such as Angular
- Drive key strategic ideas regarding page performance
- Work directly with our UX designers, back-end developers and clients to implement cutting-edge experiences across a variety of presentation technologies
- Work flexibly in an Agile development environment; must be able to keep pace with the development team and adapt to changing requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent
- Expert working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Expert knowledge of AngularJS
- Intermediate/Expert knowledge of .Net (including Web API and Entity Framework)
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL Server
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
- Should be well versed with code optimization techniques
- Passion for writing clean, efficient code
- Ability to manage changing priorities, solve unfamiliar problems, and meet deadlines
How do I apply? To apply, please email your resume for immediate consideration. Please reference "Full Stack Developer" in the subject line. If you are not specific in our subject line our database will view it as spam.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.