Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Full Stack Developer
Location: WFH Flexible
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: January 4th - 18th
Rate: Up to $110k; DOE
Our Technology Client is seeking a SR. FRONT END DEVELOPER to join their team! This is a FULL-TIME opportunity with flexibility to work REMOTELY!
The ideal candidate will collaborate with product development and design teams to ensure consumer-facing and internal-facing applications are robust, flawless and effective.
* 4 years of experience designing and developing responsive mobile-first web applications.
* Demonstrated ability writing clean and maintainable code.
* Good understanding of UX/UI design and best practices.
* Experience with modern JS frameworks (Vue, React, Angular).
* Solid grasp of AJAX and JSON.
* Proficient in Bootstrap or similar CSS/JS frameworks.
* Experience with build tools (CodeKit, NPM, Grunt).
NICE TO HAVE:
* Experience using Git.
* Experience with REST APIs.
* Experience with LAMP stacks and PHP MVC frameworks (CodeIgniter, Laravel)
* Remote flexible!
* Relaxed, Casual environment!
Creative Circle is focused on protecting the health and safety of our candidates, clients, and communities. Details of our job descriptions are always subject to change, e.g., on-site vs off-site. We follow the guidance of the CDC, WHO, CPHA, and government officials. If you have questions about a specific job posting, please contact us. Be well and stay well. Creative Circle.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.