Position: Full-Time Creative Director - Packaging
Location: City of Chicago
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Ready to Hire
Rate: Up to $175,000, Depending on Experience
Our downtown packaging design client is looking for a Full-Time Creative Director join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic leader passionate about design and business!
**You must have premium spirits, wine, and luxury goods packaging experience to be considered!**
The Creative Director will lead their branding design practice, focusing on premium spirits, wine, and luxury goods packaging. The Creative Director will be responsible for the entire design process from briefing to final product delivery and be both strategic and tactical.
Creative Director Responsibilities:
- Manage creative projects and delegate workflow to meet all budget, scope, timeline and quality requirements
- Provide thought leadership and perspective on internal and external branding initiatives
- Serve as a player-coach and mentor; provide feedback on skills and professional development
- Cultivate relationships with clients, build internal partnerships with other practice group Directors
Creative Director Requirements:
- 10+ years design experience in a corporate design department or agency
- 5+ years of experience in consumer goods branding, preferably within Spirits
- 2+ years of design team leadership
- Strong understanding of rigid packaging decoration techniques - Experience managing freelance design resources
- Strong knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and the MS Office suite
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.