Our B2B automotive tech client needs a UX Research & Analytics Manager to lead its quantitative and qualitative research to inform data-driven decisions in the product development lifecycle. This is a fulltime role.
The UX Research & Analytics Manager will report to the Director of UX and work closely with leadership, product and engineering stakeholders to align research efforts with top business priorities.
Specifically, you will be the central point of intake for research requests and be tasked with organizing, communicating and delivering findings. You will manage a team.
- Planning and organization of requests
- Size and scope project efforts
- Oversee execution of enterprise Google Analytics implementation
- Evangelize the implementation and use of UX research and analytics via stakeholder outreach, presentations on best practices, and curation of a central research repository
- Build and maintain strong, cross-functional relationships with Product, UX, and Engineering stakeholders
- Continuously evolve research processes to meet the needs of the business
- Manage third-party enterprise research & analytics tools/licenses
You should be well-versed in both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies and have experience managing a team. You should be a collaborator by nature and able to communicate efficiently across all levels of the organization.
Preferred candidates will have app product experience.
Experience with B2B user interfaces is highly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience managing research / analytics teams
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
Salary: US$100000 - US$120000 per year + +Benefits
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.