If you've been called font obsessed, and are inspired by everything, from global packaging, to antique textiles, have an addiction for style blogs, Pinterest and Instagram, have killer design instincts paired with technical know-how, then come and join our black belt design team.
Margot Elena Companies and Collections, a creatively driven company, producing gorgeous, indie bath, bath, body and lifestyle brands, is looking for an ultra-talented graphic design ninja for our growing creative team.
You will need to be a powerhouse designer with serious skills, who can visually pack a punch, and dazzle an audience with your knockout creative thinking and design moves. You'll have a keen mind for marketing and combine both artistic and technical skill to create stunning campaigns, emails, packaging and collateral. You'll be zealous in your pursuit of great design, energetic and ambitious, working within a fast paced, deadline driven department. We will seriously crush on you, if you bring along photography and video editing abilities.
We love people who thrive on challenge and versatility, with the understanding that diversity is an opportunity to try your hand at everything and choose the path to your own success. Our team has been lovingly referred to as the M.I.T of Creativity.
Sounds good, right? If this is exactly what you've been looking for, we'd love to meet you.
What we're looking for:
- 5-7+ years of professional design studio experience
- Passionate, highly skilled designer with excellent print and interactive skills
- Portfolio of successful, beautiful and creative marketing solutions applied across multiple platforms and mediums. Demonstration of call to action, social media and email Marketing experience
- Uncompromising eye for detail, color and composition
- Strong communicator, both visually and verbally through copy and storytelling
- Wizardry at multi- tasking. Ability to manage concurrent projects and deliver on time
- An ego free capability to understand and apply direction executing the vision of our Chief Creative Officer. Welcomes and builds upon feedback and the insight of others
- Strategic ideation
- Master of Adobe Creative Suite, social media management platforms
- A collaborative team member, working with a diversely skilled team from craftsman and carpenters to web and sales teams (you'll want to hear more about that).
- Ability to convey and share ideas and work within in team environment
- Drive and dedication, willingness to occasionally work alternative hours (on everything from a collaborative event for a local interior design magazine to a red-hot packaging deadline). Commitment to delivering on time, even if it means staying a little longer to get a job done.
- Strong understanding of creative and production processes
Helpful to have:
Ned Graphics knowledge
Ready to blow our socks off? We'll need you to submit the following:
Superpowered Portfolio / Link to website
Spotify Playlist (yeah, we did)
A list of what inspires you
Who we are:
Margot Elena Companies and collections has been creating beautiful brand experiences for retailers and their customers for over 25 years. We are a trendsetting leader in the in the bath and beauty industry distributing both nationally and internationally Our brands include Lollia, TokyoMilk, TokyoMilk Dark, TokyoMilk Light, Library of Flowers, Love and Toast, and our newest brand The Cottage Greenhouse. Our products have been featured in hundreds of magazine articles, and are favorites of customers, magazine editors and celebrities and can be found in major department stores, niche retailers and upscale boutiques worldwide.
Our in-house hands on design studio executes from dimensional to digital with a wonderfully rare combination of creatives: carpenters, artists, prop masters, textile designers, graphic designers for print, packaging and web. We offer an opportunity to learn and grow within an environment which truly allows you to see large scope projects from concept to completion.
We have a solid company culture and philosophy fostering well-being, including a community garden, yoga, and organic smoothies. We host many family and friends events, as we believe in a strong community where we can work hard to produce something truly beautiful and enjoy the time during and after hours.
Take a look at our website margotelena.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.