Brakethrough Research is a boutique custom market research firm seeking a full-time, in-house Graphic Designer for our Los Angeles office. This individual will work on a variety of creative projects, and will be responsible for innovating and developing graphic content for research reports, client proposals, training materials, marketing newsletters, the company website and other electronic and print communications. The Graphic Designer will be key in presenting report data in an eye catching, engaging and accessible format to clients.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for developing and leading all in-house design training initiatives, and needs to possess strong communication, organization and leadership skills. Our culture is very fast paced, so the ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines is a must. We are looking for entrepreneurial candidates interested in building a brand and a design department from the ground up.
- Degree required
- Minimum 4 years of design experience
- Strong data visualization skills and / or infographic design skills
- Strong proficiency with Photoshop and PowerPoint required
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Entrepreneurial attitude and a desire to learn and grow within the role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @brakethroughresearch.com Please include a link to your portfolio along with your resume
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.