The Salvation Army (TSA), an internationally recognized faith based non-profit organization is committed to serving the whole person, body, mind and spirit, with integrity and respect, and using creative solutions to positively transform lives. We currently have an opening for a Graphic Designer at our Territory Headquarters in West Nyack, NY.
Reporting to the Art Director, this individual will collaborate with the design team to create and develop designs for a wide variety of projects, including publications, signage, posters, programs, brochures, packaging, logos, books, and other materials. The Graphic Designer will create and establish consistent and appropriate designs/branding for these projects
and, reflect editorial content through graphic presentation as needed. This individual will also provide social media and website support.
- Associates Degree; emphasis in commercial art in a digital environment and illustration skills are a plus
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant design experience-publishing/catalog, agency/advertising background.
- Solid working knowledge of the Mac environment; demonstrated knowledge and experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to work within a team environment and independently
- Ability to multi-task and meet set deadlines; Take projects from design to completion.
- Experience working on complex, high-end design projects for a variety of clients.
- Must have solid pre-press and print production skills and experience with 4-color process printing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/ky282r88x7gzzffs