Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our political agency client is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team on an ongoing basis. This position is ONSITE, 40 hours a week, and may convert to full-time.
You should be passionate about politics and comfortable working on tight deadlines.
Duties of the Graphic Designer:
* Concept and design collateral for marketing campaigns i.e. website, social media, logos, presentations, direct mail flyers
* Work with clients to manage expectations and execute their ideas
* Design charts, infographics and graphs
* Assisting with video productions as needed
* Work with internal team to execute projects under tight deadlines
Requirements of the Graphic Designer:
* 3+ years of graphic/digital design experience
* Experience designing print and digital i.e. websites, social graphics, banner ads
* Expert knowledge of Adobe CC
* Experience working directly with clients
* Knowledge of HTML, CSS a plus
* Agency experience highly preferred
*You should be comfortable working on conservative political campaign collateral*
Salary: Up to US$31 per hour