Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Graphic Designer - Brand Studio via Company Shuttle!
Location: San Francisco
Status: Freelance (40 hours a week)
Estimated Duration: 3+ Months
Starts: Within 2+ weeks
The Bay Area's best-known search engine giant is seeking a Graphic Designer to assist their team.
- Develops graphics from concept to production for projects ranging from brand campaigns, event spaces, sales tools, demand-gen materials, advertising.
- Works with internal teams in a collaborative environment including copywriters, art directors, developers and brand managers to brainstorm ideas and creative thinking.
- Ability to multitask on projects that require both conceptual and functional thinking
- Able to present your design concepts and explain your thinking behind it
- 4-7 years creative expertise in design at an agency, design shop or internal marketing team
- Must be conceptual and able to develop concepts and original graphics
- Must be comfortable taking your designs to production-ready files
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud
This is an onsite freelance contract in San Francisco. Public Transportation accessible via company shuttle.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.