Position: Graphic Designer (Corporate Real Estate, Marketing) - Freelance, Onsite
EstimatedDuration: 3 Months
Starts: As soon as the right candidate is identified
Our client is an international real estate firm seeking a Designer to join their internal creative/marketing team, onsite for about 3 months.
Designer will be assisting the marketing team and real estate brokers / agents and will be designing a range of marketing collateral for brokers and agents.
The ideal designer will have a clean and modern corporate design aesthetic and an editorial style for layout! You will design for print & digital projects, handling custom flyers, one-sheets, brochures, emails etc.
Must be comfortable working in a PC environment on the creative suite applications.
- Create maps to illustrate relevant inf ormation regarding the property being marketed
- Create tables, charts, graphs, illustrations, onesheets, and other visuals to support marketing needs as requested
- Coordinate production of materials including gathering printing bids, packaging artwork and assembling final layoutsfor printers, preparing notes and instructions for printers and other vendors
- Ideally format HTML graphics for email blasts
- 3+ years of design experience, with a corporate or real estate background
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (print and digital, experience with print production is a huge bonus!)
- Experience with PowerPoint presentation work and templates
- Must be a time management superstar, and able to churn out work quickly and efficiently in a fast paced environment for multiple team members
- Must be comfortable interacting with multiple personalities and have excellent communication skills!
- MUST have a positive can-do attitude, be resourceful and willing to go the extra mile and stay flexible to changing needs
In order to succeed in this role, you must have top-notch communication and organizational skills, be able to work with a range of personalities and enjoy working in or with Real Estate!
*Any Sketchup or HTML experience is a huge bonus!*
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the re quirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.