Position: Graphic Designer- Digital Banners and Web
Estimated Duration: Through June 2018
Starts: Next Week
Rate: up to $18/hr, DOE
Client has an opportunity for a Graphic Designer to work on digital banners and email blasts and possibly some website updates. Must have a keen eye for typography, composition and color, with the ability to handle smaller tasks as well as larger projects.
DAY TO DAY:
- Expert in slicing and creating digital-ready artwork.
- Create organized and formatted Photoshop files that can be shared.
- Advanced understanding of digital formats and screen sizes across devices.
- Skilled at interpreting and communicating creative ideas and direction
- Work within established templates and specs, with the ability to create new solutions.
- Keeps source files archived and accessible using established naming conventions and archive best practices.
- 2+ years' web design experience working in an agency, design shop, online retailer, or digital marketing environment.
- SOLID samples of digital banners in portfolio
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and HTML
- An affinity for cropping and/or editing photography to best utilize source images.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure with careful attention to detail.
- Must pass a background check and drug screen to start
This is an onsite, long term, freelance opportunity that will last through June 2018!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.