Position: Graphic Designer (Experiential)
Location: San Francisco
Estimated Duration: Weeks
Starts: Within a few Weeks
Rate: Up to $50/hr DOE
Our Agency client is in need of a Graphic Designer!
This role is onsite in San Francisco.
The primary responsibilities of the Graphic Designer will include:
- Working with the studio team across media including print, digital, fabrication, and environmental
- Participating in campaign conceptualization
- Designing illustrations, mockups, and layouts for events and event marketing collateral
- Researching design trends and online photo banks
The successful Graphic Designer must have:
- 4+ years of creative team experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Experience designing materials for events
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$45 - US$50 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.