Position: Graphic Designer
Location: San Francisco
Status: Full-time, direct hire
Estimated Duration: Ongoing, 40 hours/week, onsite
Starts: Ready to hire!
Rate: DOE + benefitsJob Description:
Our major agency client needs a Graphic Designer to join their team on a full-time basis! This is a direct hire, full-time role based in San Francisco.
In this role the Graphic Designer will join a dynamic team and will work on projects primarily across visual identity, packaging, print, and digital for a wide range of clients!
- Work on concept, and design of assets across all integrated campaign touch points
- Take creative briefs and execute design and production of assets ensuring that they meet client requirements
- Collaborate closely with other creative team members to take projects from concept through to completion
Required qualifications / skills for the ideal Graphic Designer:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working on big name brands
- Ability to articulate and defend design decisions
- Must be a strong collaborator who can take initiative!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.