Position: Graphic Designer
Location: New Jersey - North
Status: Full-time with benefits and profit sharing after 1 year
Estimated Duration: Full-time, onsite, Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
Starts: February 2019
Rate: Salary is DOE, starting at $60K + bonus!
Our client, a leading natural food company, is looking to hire a full-time Graphic Designer with food design experience starting in February 2019.
The Graphic Designer will mainly work on packaging, print and digital designs in Photoshop and Illustrator (even the "3D" packaging mock ups they create are just labels designed in Illustrator).
Graphic Designer Requirements / Responsibilities:
* At least 3 years of design experience in a fast paced environment
* Create a range of designs for print, digital, social including sales/tradeshow materials, collateral, sell sheets, packaging, mock-ups, website graphics, product illustrations and logos
* Experience creating graphics for a website (working knowledge of HTML/CSS is enough, no coding from scratch, only banners or image updates -- and their eComm Manager is also good with code and can help)
* Coordinate with outside agencies, art services, marketing department, printers and colleagues as necessary
* Communicate with vendors about layout and design
* A strong understanding of layout, typography, composition and color theory
* Highly proficient in Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop
* A strong eye for visual composition
Culture is very important to them! They have an open environment and even the cofounder sits out on the floor. The Graphic Designer will be the solo in-house designer and part of a team but it's the marketing team, not a separate design team. There is a mix of print and digital work and the print includes packaging mock ups, sell sheets etc. and they have an agency for Social Media.
Strong digital skills and/or food experience are not required but they are a bonus.
There is a 90 day review and also a yearly review when KPI's are considered; raises are given once a year, normally near the anniversary of an employee's hire date. There is also a yearly bonus and free food / healthy products!
Their office is in Bergen County and not easily commutable by public transportation. Everyone works onsite and work from home is only for appointments as needed - they don't have a regular WFH policy.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.